Our recommended VPN solution NordVPN has just updated its server infrastructure to more than 4,219 servers in 62 countries. Still, it’s not enough to catch up with the 100+ countries players like HideMyAss or PureVPN, but it’s definitely a big step forward. Where are the new servers located?
Infrastructure is one of the key features of VPN product and looks like the team at NordVPN is fully aware of it and they keep investing to grow theirs. The latest addition includes 4 new locations in Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Macedonia, and United Arab Emirates. In total NordVPN now offers VPN servers in 62 different countries which is pretty solid.
The full list of locations now includes servers in:
- Africa – South Africa; Egypt
- Asia Pacific – Australia; New Zealand; South Korea; Singapore; Taiwan; Vietnam; Hong Kong; Indonesia; Thailand; Japan; Malaysia
- Europe – United Kingdom; Netherlands; Germany; France; Belgium; Switzerland; Sweden; Spain; Denmark; Italy; Norway; Austria; Romania; Czech Republic; Luxembourg; Poland; Finland; Hungary; Latvia; Russia; Iceland; Bulgaria; Croatia; Moldova; Portugal; Albania; Ireland; Slovakia; Ukraine; Cyprus; Estonia; Georgia; Greece; Serbia; Slovenia; NEWAzerbaijan; NEWBosnia and Herzegovina; NEWMacedonia
- India – India
- Middle East – Turkey; Israel; NEWUnited Arab Emirates
- North America – United States; Canada; Mexico
- South America – Brazil; Costa Rica; Argentina; Chile
New obfuscated servers (e.g. servers which are able to allow country-level content restrictions) have been also added in Egypt, Germany, and the United Kingdom. While servers in Austria, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and the United States are currently being replaced by faster ones.
If you are already using NordVPN the server list should be updated automatically on all platforms. If you don’t, go get using the button below.