One of the biggest disadvantage of Avast SecureLine VPN was a very limited number of server locations. Users could select only from 19 countries and 27 cities. Apparently Avast was aware of that and they just added 14 new countries and 23 new cities.
From the notable ones it’s Austria, Belgium, Portugal and Switzerland in Europe, Israel in Middle East and many new cities within the United States. New servers in Asia Pacific area includes New Zealand, South Korea and Malaysia.
Unfortunately no new P2P servers have been added, so there is still just a 7 of them in Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom and United States (3 cities).
The full list of server locations now includes:
- Africa – South Africa (Johannesburg)
- Asia Pacific – Australia (Melbourne), New Zealand (Auckland), Japan (Tokyo), China (Hong Kong), Republic of Singapore (Singapore), South Korea (Seoul), Malaysia (Johor Bahru),
- Europe – Austria (Vienna), Belgium (Brussels), Denmark (Copenhagen), Netherlands (Amsterdam; P2P), Germany (Frankfurt; P2P), Finland (Helsinki), Norway (Oslo), United Kingdom (London; P2P, Glasgow), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Milan), France (Paris), Czech Republic (Prague; P2P), Sweden (Stockholm), Poland (Warsaw), Hungary (Budapest), Luxembourg (Luxembourg), Switzerland (Zurich), Portugal (Leiria), Russia (Moscow, Saint Petersburg)
- Middle East – Turkey (Istanbul), Israel (Petah Tikva)
- North America – Canada (Montreal, Toronto), United States (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Honolulu, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami [P2P], New York [P2P], Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle [P2P], Washington DC), Mexico City, Mexico
- South America – Brazil (Sao Paulo)
It looks like the new server list is available for all platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.